Averee has been sooo fussy lately! Then on Thursday, she started to get all of these red little spots on her back and stomach, and a little on her face. I didn't pay much attention to them at first and then Jerid said that he was concerned. So I decided to take her to the doctor on Friday. Beacuse Jerid and I both thought that they were Chicken Pox! Well the doctor told me that the rash was not Chicken Pox,(thank goodness!), but that it was probably a reaction to her MMR shot that she had almost two weeks ago,(which is normal). Then he also told me that she was probably fussy because it looked like she was getting her 2 YEAR old molars! 2 YEAR molars! She just turned one in September! AAAHHHHH! Jerid and I can see that she has cut two molars on top and the bottom two are coming up as well! My poor baby! I can't believe that she is getting those teeth already! She is getting so big so fast! It feels like time has just flown by, and I am just standing there watching it!
Watch online films
11 years ago




0 things people say:
Post a Comment