We are getting ready to go on our vacation!! We are headed to the great state of California! And of course to go and visit some old friends, Micky, Donald and of course Goofy!(We couldn't forget the princess' as well. We would have some heart broken children if we forgot them!) We leave bright and early tomorrow morning. (And when I say bright and early, I mean 5:00 bright and early. Jerid has such high hopes for us!) We are all so excited to get some nice warm weather! But wouldn't you know that the week that we leave here, it is supposed to be in the high 60's mid 70's! Just our luck! Well, when we return I will have my hands full with blogging!
Watch online films
11 years ago




2 things people say:
I am so jealous, i don't know how you guys do it getting to go on big vacations like that! Hope you had fun.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment