Thursday, November 8, 2007

Oh the tangled combes we weave...

So, the other night after Reagen got out of the shower we had a fight about combing her hair, so I told her that she could comb the front of her hair and that I would comb the back of her hair. She agreed and then I left the room for just a moment and when I came back, she had so wonderfully combed her hair and wrapped the little comb all around and made a lovely tangled mess! All I could do was laugh at the sight, because what would getting mad at her do? She already made the tangled mess. I told her that I thought that I would have to cut it out of her hair (which of course made her upset). Thank goodness it was close to the top of her hair line, so I could cut some very very short bangs. But then dad came home and dad to the rescue! Because Jerid was smart and cut the comb bit by bit out of her hair. Thank goodness for dad!






1 things people say:

Becky and Bryce said...

Stac.... how in the world do these things happen to you? That is hilareous!! I would have died laughing at Hailey. Reagan Reagan... no one could have pulled that off but that cute little lady!!!