WOW!!! Where has all the time gone? I can't believe that Reagen is 4 years old now! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was in the hospital having her, and getting to hold her for the very first time! I remember my Becca Jo and Cambree being out side of my room and Cambree cheering me on while I was in labor, saying "You can do it Mom!" Then there she was with all that dark, thick, hair! After the nurses took Reagen away to the nursery Jerid went to look at her with someone (I can't remeber who) and looking at all the other babies as well thinking that Reagen was someone else's baby because she was so dark complected and had so much black hair! We have truely been blessed to have Reagen in our family.( I am a little late posting her birthday pictures, it's Christmas time!!!) Reagen is such a fun little girl. She definitely keeps all of us on our toes. She makes the funniest faces! We really have our hands full with her! Or at least I do! She is quite the "Daddy's Girl". And when Reagen has her mind made up about something don't even try to get her to change it! I LOVE YOU REAGEN!
Posing for the camera is not something that we are used to seeing done by Reagen, but she pulls it off well!
Total excitement for the newest Barbie! A favorite toy of hers!
I am not quite sure if she is excited for the cake or scared of the candles!
Trying to "steal" a taste of the birthday cake!
In my last post, I wrote that making special cakes for my kids on their birthday was something that I liked to try to do. Notice how I put TRY. I am in no way a professional, and thank goodness that my children are easily impressed! When I showed Cambree the cake she thought that it looked great (thanks for the boost Cambree!), but she also asked where her other hand was. Yes, she is missing a hand. But that is only because the picture didn't have one on it! I have learned a lot from this cake (you probably think that it would be that I should never attempt to make a birthday cake again) but, no, I will make many more ( much to Jerid's dismay, he thinks that it totally stresses me out to make them) until my children are old enough to know that they really don't look that great! Hopefully by then I will be much better at it! (By the way if you couldn't tell who this cake is, it is Sleeping Beauty).
Watch online films
11 years ago




1 things people say:
I can't believe our "babies" are turning 4!!! Where did the time go. How did Reagans birthday go? I need to call ya. Haven't talked to you forever!!!
Post a Comment