Friday, December 7, 2007

I've just been TAGGED!!

Where was I 10 years ago. Hmmm. Well, I was a senior in high school, (so hard to believe that it has been that long ago!) Playing soccer on the high school team (we totally sucked) and I was probably sluffing school! I hardly ever went my senior year! It's amazing that I even graduated! My mom was very, VERY, worried about me! (I must say, so was I!) But I did make it. And working at the funnest job that I ever had, Zuka Juice! That place was soooo much fun! I had some co-workers who knew how to break dance, and after the doors were locked we would clear out all the tables and chairs and watch them! It was so cool! And I had really cute co-workers. (This is where Jerid and I actually met!)

5 years ago, celebrating our first Christmas in our new house! We were so excited to finally be in our own home! Although I must say living in an apartment does have its pros. We could totally hear every fight that our upstairs neighbors had! Sometimes it was pretty cool. If you went to the utility closet it was like you were right there with them! Jerid and I went there often to hear their fights! That's sad, that we did that for entertainment. But wouldn't you?

1 year ago, having our third beautiful daughter here for her first Christmas. She has been such a great blessing to us. She is always so happy! She will just sit and be content (most of the time).

Yesterday, wow hard to believe that I can't really remember what I was doing yesterday... oh yeah, I went and played volley ball. It is so much fun to go and play. I really miss the days that I don't get a chance to make it. (I wish that I was better than I am, and I'm sure that so do all the other ladies that play!) Then clean my house. Which is a never ending job.

5 snacks that I enjoy.. Have you heard of the White fudge covered Oreo's? Oh my goodness! They are WONDERFUL! It's a good thing that they only come out once a year or I would be in sooo much trouble!! Most any kind of cracker. I love craisins and these cashews that you can buy from Costco, I can't remember what they are called and hmmm, Sour Cream and Cheddar potato chips, Yum!

5 things I'd do with a million dollars.. first pay off our house, and MOVE!!! And I mean out of Tooele! Pay off our car and buy Jerid the truck that he has always wanted. Build a cabin somewhere probably in Island Park Idaho, or Bear Lake, (this is something that Jerid and I have talked about alot!) Or maybe build one in both places! Is that five? If not, then I would totally take a trip somewhere sandy! Like the Bahamas, or Hawaii.

5 places to run away to.. I would love to go on a long cruise to the Bahamas. I would also love to go back to England. (And this time not be so scared to go to new places!) Hawaii, Alaska and California to see my mom!

5 t.v shows. Oh my gosh, my all time favorite show, even though it has been off the air for like 4 years is FRIENDS!! I absolutely love, love, LOVE this show! I am constantly watching the dvds that I have. I am so sad that it is off the air. I also love to watch What not to wear, The Ultimate Fighter, Iron Chef America (totally lame, but Jerid and I just got into it!) and I can't think of another one. I really don't watch to much t.v. Only when Jerid is home so that means that I really don't have much choice!

5 things I hate doing? Folding laundry!! I should totally be doing that right now, but this is so much fun! Also, trying to think of something to fix for dinner, I should also be doing that right now. Trying on clothes with my kids in the dressing room with me! Also, just going clothes shopping with my 4 kids! (I put 4, because Jerid is the worst! Are you done yet? Can we go now... blah, blah, blah!) End of story!

5 joys.. being a stay at home mom. I couldn't imagine not being able to be with my kids. I would hate having to leave them everyday. (once in awhile, maybe but not everyday!) Hearing my kids laugh and laughing with them, having my house clean for more then 1 hour! Total JOY! Hard to do with 3 kids and a husband! Getting up in the morning (not so much a joy) and exercising! I love to exercise! I used to do the Firm workouts, but I just started to run a couple of weeks ago, and it feels so great! I love how I feel after I exercise! I feel so much better about myself, and I know that I am so much happier too! Jerid and I are about to start a new workout together. I am so excited to have a workout buddy again! And listening to Cambree read to me, or to her sisters.

6 interesting things about me..

-My front tooth is not my own that I was born with! When I was in the eighth grade right after I had my braces taken off, I was playing softball and my coach told me to steal home (I hated trying to steal home base!) and I am not really sure what happened next or how it happened all I know is I slid and the pitcher was like on top of me and some how my front tooth got broke off!! I was so upset, and my coach told me that I was through for the day. It was a Saturday and so there wasn't really any dentists available, but luckily my mom found one that could fix my poor tooth. Anyways my tooth was glued back together and had actually fallen off like 3 times before I finally had it fixed. Which I just had done this year! I was really sad to have it fixed. Because its not my real tooth anymore, but now I don't have to worry about my tooth falling back off, and looking like I was born and raised in Tooele!
-I wish that I would have played volley ball instead of soccer in high school! I think that I would have been much better at it and I still get the chance to play it at least twice a week! I love soccer, but I don't ever get the chance to play anymore!
-I love to try to make my kids a special birthday cake of their choice every year. I am in no way a professional, but I have fun picking out a cake with the kids and trying my best to make them happy! I was told by my mother in law one year, (on my very first attempt of a castle birthday cake) that my cake looked more like a bunker than a castle. She really has no tact. But that has not stopped me yet! I have learned not to hurry and decorate the cake the same day that you bake it (first mistake of the bunker/castle cake!) I love to see my kids be excited about their birthday cakes. They are easily impressed at this age! Thank goodness!
-I want to be a really good gardener! I love looking for new plants to use in the garden each year, and hopefully I will get the hang of knowing what plants work for me and which ones don't. I need alot of help knowing which plants are good annuals and perennials, but it is still fun. My mom thinks that it is so strange that I like to garden now. Because when I was young I HATED working in the garden! But that's because it wasn't really MY garden!
-I get very frustrated when my house is a mess! I get very upset and I get ornery. I can not go to bed in an unmade bed! And I can't stand it when there is clutter every where! If you knew me when I was younger, this you might find hard to believe! Because my room was such a mess! You couldn't even see the floor! Or the bed! I don't know why I am like this now, and it's not like my house isn't ever a mess, but it drives me NUTS when it is! I get grossed out if there is a lot of dust on my fans or blinds especially spider webs! GROSS! And I have to vacuum at least 2 times a week, I used to do it 3 times, but it has gotten hard having 3 kids, and I am trying not to spend all my day cleaning and missing time while they are home with me. I could be like this because I am a stay at home mom and that is what I should do. Not let my house be a total wreck!
-I love to have my toe nails painted! I never used to like them painted, but last year one of my niece's painted my toes so dang cute that I have been hooked ever since! I love going to Wal-Mart (where else in Tooele) and finding the cute nail stickers that they have! Jerid bought me so much nail polish last year for Christmas that I love to paint my nails all the time. Not so much in the winter, because no one really sees my toes, but I do enjoy painting them in the summer time!

I don't know if any of these things are that interesting or not, but it was really hard to find interesting things about myself!

Okay Destini and Shaylyn, you have now officially been tagged!

2 things people say:

Becky and Bryce said...

I remember most that stuff about you, but once I read it I thought, Ohh yah I remember that. I love ya Stac

Destini said...

Reading all this stuff really brings back memories of us growing up. We had such an awesome time!