Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy beleated Birthday Cambree!!



Wow, what a terrible mom I am, it has been a month since Cambree turned 7! Yes, that's right, my baby has turned 7!! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. Cambree has been such a great blessing to our family. She is so funny, and is doing so well in school. Except she does get in trouble every now and then, for talking. Can you imagine that? Where on earth would she get that from? Cambree is such a wonderful big sister. She loves to be with the family and play with her sisters. We have truly been blessed. For her birthday we let the kids pick a place that they want to go and eat at. Cambree's choice this year was the Myan. We trekked out in the terrible snow storm to get there, this was the storm that they closed some schools for and some roads as well. Any ways, it was a lot of fun to eat there, and the girls had a blast. I wish that I had some pictures of it. But I don't I only have pictures of Cambree and her cake. Which we didn't even sing "Happy Birthday" to her until it was time for bed because it took us a hour and a half to get home that night! So, that is why she is in her pj's!

0 things people say: