Monday, February 4, 2008

Talents...

The other day, I was watching Ellen on t.v. and there was this little girl who was six years old playing the piano. She was just amazing! She has already composed like two ballads. Anyways, I told Cambree to come and watch this little girl play. Well, Cambree said, "I can't play like that. She is better than me." And I told her that, that little girl was better than a lot of people. Even a lot of adults. I also told her that playing the piano was that little girls' talent. I told her that everybody had a talent. Anyways, we have had the conversation a lot lately about everyone having a special talent. Then, yesterday at church, Cambrees' teacher told me something funny that Cambree had said in class. They were talking about Jesus and some of the miracles that he had performed here on the earth, like healing the blind and walking on water. After the teacher had said that, Cambree said, "Well, everyone has a talent you know." So, I guess that is Jesus' talent, to walk on water. Oh, Cambree, what a doll! Now, that is one that I need to put down in her journal!

1 things people say:

Becky and Bryce said...

What a wonderful talent. Love that girl.