Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alive and Well! An Update.....

Suprise, Suprise! I am back! Well, almost. Things have been really busy around this Johnson household. I don't really know what I have been doing, but it certainly hasn't been bloging. Sorry to all of my fans out there, I know that there are many. Sorry to disapoint. Anyways and update to our family, without pictures. I am sure some of you may have forgotten what we look like, not much has changed. So just think back to the last time you saw me or my kids and that is what we look like now. ha ha ha....
Averee is into everything as usual, and I can't believe how big she is getting. She is talking up a storm and seems to be quite the big girl. I need to start working with her on potty training, but I can't seem to bring myself to do it. She recently had some surgery. Nothing major, just tubes in her ears and then some dental work. Thank goodness my kids are generally healthy. Some parents at the hospital had to leave their kids in the operating room for 6 hrs! I am so thankful that Averee's was such a short procedure.
Reagen is doing well in Pre-school and seems to like it most days. We have the occasional break down, but for those of you who know Reagen, this is just about an every day thing. She is my little artist. She absolutely loves to draw. I will find her drawing on everything, such as bills that need to be paid. They get sent in with little doodlings of a five year old. I am sure that they think that it is me, but I can't draw that good.
Cambree is doing well in school also, and she too, likes it most days. The days that she can play and not really work. Now who does that sound like? Hmmmm....some things we will never know. She is such a good big sister. She loves to play with both of her sisters, and only occasionally I will hear her and Reagen fighting over who can be a unicorn, or other fairytale creature. My kids have great imaginations.
Jerid has recieved yet another speeding ticket. This man should not be allowed to drive anything any more! ha ha ha.....I am only kidding. But I wish that he would work on getting himself out of those situations. I have heard that putting on a lot of lip gloss and crying helps a lot, maybe he should take that up. Work is going really well, and there are a lot of good deals in the work for us. Jerid is so happy and that makes me happy!
And as for me, well what can I say. I am just busy with the kids and trying to keep up on housework, and my calling. Oh, and I was silly and decided to train for yet another 1/2 marathon....What was I thinking?! Good motivation, that's what I have to keep reminding myself.
I just thought that everyone was wondering what happend to Stacie Johnson and her family. So now you know!

8 things people say:

Becca Jo said...

Yay it is about time!! Welcome back! Glad to hear you are all doing well :)

Anonymous said...

I was one of those left wondering, "What ever happened to Stacie Johnson and her family?" So now I know. Thanks for the update! Now lets keep it up :)

Amy said...

Ya don't think just because you posted one blog that you can just go missing again for another 30 days. We love to read about how the family is doing. I am glad you posted this month :)

Destini said...

Well you sound quit the same as the rest of us with these busy days with children. Glad to hear you familyl is well and that you have not had anymore major "accidents"! Ü

Julie said...

Well, it is good to know your alive. Glad to hear you are all doing well.

Shannon said...

Hey posting Once a month is a worthy goal! Keep us posted! haha
Stay Alive too!

Becky and Bryce said...

So good to get an update. Miss you guys!

Amber said...

Time for some new pic stacie!! I did it, and I have one more kid than you!! hehehe. Thanks for having us up to your place, it was so fun. Your little family is so adorable and Jerid is so awesome. Thanks again!