Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LIfe with a 2 year old

So, this is what happens when I leave Averee alone for to long. And I am only talking about 10 seconds. She gets into Everything!!!
This is what happens on a daily occurance.
She loves to make messes. And I don't like cleaning them up.
But how could you be mad at a face as cute as this?

3 things people say:

Destini said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a little cutie pie of a terror on my hands too! Good luck with that.

Julie said...

I think all Moms know how that goes. She is a cutie!

Amy said...

I have a 3 and a 5 year old and my entire house looks like this daily. There have been a few weeks where I just don't care and our house looks like it has been hit by a tornado or hurricane. Kids are so great! :)