Okay, so I have passed my terrible fear of dogs onto my daughter, Reagen. Except in the form of CATS!! It is really strange. The other day I was dropping Reagen and Averee off to one of my neighbors house to watch them while I went to Cambrees' school to volunteer. Well, the have a cat that likes to come up to you when you get out of your car, and follow you up to the door. As soon as we pulled up and opened the doors to get out, Reagen started to freak out! She was like "hold me mom, I'm scared!" She would not get out of the car. I had to get her out of the other side where the cat was NOT! Then, the cat started to walk around to the side that we were on, and Reagen wouldn't walk up to the door! I had to practically drag her up to the door. But then the cat followed and sat on the ledge of their window sill right by their door. Reagen watched that cat with hawk eyes. Making sure that the cat would not follow her into the house, yet staying close by my side! Finally, she made it into the house, no harm done. But when I came back to pick her up, it was the same drama just in reverse. She had to make sure that the cat was not hiding by the door, and waiting by our car somewhere to jump out and get her! I don't know why she is so scared of cats, but she is terrified! She will not even go to our neighbors house if she even thinks that their cat will be in the house! I hope that this is something that she grows out of! Of course I haven't ever grown out of my fear of dogs. Mine is probably worse now then when I was younger. But I must say that dogs are much MEANER! With all of those sharp teeth and drool. Man, now that's SCARY!!
Watch online films
11 years ago




0 things people say:
Post a Comment