Monday, May 26, 2008

Caught, again!

I am sure that our neighbors just love all of my daughters and their "stripping" ways! Averee was out playing with the girls when Jerid caught her in the act! I hope that this isn't a sign of what her profession might be when she grows up! We're in big trouble!




5 things people say:

Shannon said...

I almost had Jack potty trained just because he wanted to be naked! But then of course we couldn't let him wander around Disneyworld naked! So then that ended that! HAHA I think most kids love to be naked to make up from when we are adults and only will be naked with the lights out! lol

Amber said...

Your girls are so stinking cute! Dont worry, your girls are not the only kids who like to run around naked!

Amy said...

At least your kids don't do little dances naked or at least you don't tell people about it. B is going to be a stripper when he gets older I just know it. Your girls are so cute and have great personalities. I love the stories you tell about them.

Becky and Bryce said...

Ohhhh she's darling. I can't believe she's running around Nuddie!!! You should try potty training her, since she doesn't like her diaper on if it's wet!!!

Becky and Bryce said...

Ohhhh she's darling. I can't believe she's running around Nuddie!!! You should try potty training her, since she doesn't like her diaper on if it's wet!!!