The other day I was in the house making dinner when I saw Reagen come in the house with just her shirt and panties on. I asked her where her pants had gone. Here is how the conversation went:
Mom: Reagen, where are your pants? Go get some pants on!
Reagen: They are outside. I couldn't bring them in.
Mom: What do you mean, you couldn't bring them in? Go and get them right now!
Reagen: But mom, I can't get them, they are stuck.
Mom: Stuck? Stuck where?
Reagen: On my bike.
I went out side and found her bike in the neighbors driveway,(of course, it had to be out where the whole neighborhood could watch her run around with just her panties!) Her pants had some how gotten wrapped around the pedal. So when she couldn't get her foot untangeled, she did the next best thing, take them off completely! Oh that Reagen, what would we do with out her?


Watch online films
11 years ago




3 things people say:
I love the pants story! What a predicatment, it's funny that it didn't seem to phase her she just took care of the problem and went on her way. Great stories! Love them all! You're kids are so cute!
Smart kid! Camrey would just cry until I came out and saved her from the problem.
I could NOT stop laughing your whole post. That's hilareous. Seriously Stac something like this would only happen to Reagan!!!
Post a Comment