Friday, May 2, 2008

Winter Wonderland?

Don't you just love when you wake up in the morning to find a "light" frost on the grass? Well, we woke up one morning and found this nice "ice" frost covering everything! I couldn't believe how the ice just stuck to everything! It didn't even fall off after I stepped on the grass! It was not coming off until the sun completely melted it off later that afternoon! What happened was this, Jerid fixed the sprinkler system the night before and had re-set it. But it still went off in the middle of the night when it was below 30, and we woke up to our own little piece of "ice heaven". Hopefully our plants will recover!


Although, I must say that it does look pretty awesome on the flowers, and grass!


My poor roses'! I hope that they will be fine, they had to fight for survival last year when they were over dosed with fertilizer! (no, not by me!)

0 things people say: