Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Labor Day Reunion

Yes, the title of this post is Labor Day, so I know that I am totally late on posting it! Every year my family has a reunion during the Labor day weekend. This year we were actually able to go and camp the entire time! It was so nice! Although it did rain on us Sunday night until Monday, and we were in a tent so we got pretty wet! Thank goodness it was on the last day!
Here is Reagen with her cousins Aspyn and Kylee. There were a lot of trees there to climb and the kids loved every minute of it! Although it did give me a heart attack watching Cambree climb trees with just flip flops on! What a wacko!
Cambree with her cousin Jordyn. The just got done playing in the river and were pretty wet and muddy! (Yet, you can't really see that in the picture can you?)
Little Averee after playing in the river. No swim diapers for us, we just love the way that the standard ones absorb all of that clean river water!


What a chesser, doesn't she look like she is up to no good?


Here is Averee with my cousin Lisa. Averee was just mesmerized by the wheel chair. She followed Lisa around for quite some time!

3 things people say:

Destini said...

How fun, I so miss camping and getting dirty and having fun. The girls look like they had a blast.

Marc and Shay said...

Stacie, thanks for posting the reunion! I love the pictures, especially the one with Lisa :). I really miss being around for that, hopefully one year we can make it again. I also love the cake - I'll have to attempt to make my own sometime!

Becca Jo said...

We didn't get to do much camping this year. I am jealous. Looks like fun :)