I am so terribly late on posting these pictures....You would think that I would be so excited with such an acomplishment, which I totally am but life sure has become hectic since school has started! Anyways, this was such a fun race and I am totally glad that I did it! I still am in disbelief that I actually ran 13 miles with out dieing at the end!!! I actually beat the goal that I had in my mind. My time was 149:59, and my friend Annalee was super speedy at 148:12 and then Diane was at 211:09 (not for sure on the time exactly). I was quite suprised when I looked up and saw the time. I thought that it was 150 closer to 151, but at the end they posted the times and that is what mine said. Quite shocking indeed! Thanks to my wonderful running partners for the great goal! I have had such a great time running with them, and I just want to thank them! Also, I want to thank "B", for taking these pictures after the race...and I must thank Brooke and her sisters for making me feel so pretty standing next to them in the picture! I should have totally put on make-up or something to help the cause. They don't even look like they ran 13 miles!! It was so good to see Brooke again. It has been way to long!
WOW...is all I can say. What a "hot" lookin' bunch (I speak only for myself).

Watch online films
11 years ago




6 things people say:
way to go that is awesome!! And I am so glad you changed the colors of your blog. While very nice, the red was really hard to read :)
Good job on a goal success. I just love ya girlie!
Good job on a goal success. I just love ya girlie!
I know the Bennett girls look amazing. I look like a sweaty pig.
Oh well. It was a great race! We are planning on this one again next year.
What's your next race???
Dang...you guys do look very very hot!! I am so excited to have running buddies! (and blogging buddies too) I added your blog to my list too!!
You are such a stud!! You look so good and so skinny! I am soooooo jealous. Maybe I can get my but into gear next year and I would love to run with you and Sara. Oh and love the new look to your blog!
Post a Comment