Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cornbelly's

After the "fun" time at Farm Country we headed to Cornbelly's! It was pretty fun and the kids had a great time.Averee is such a goof, she was being so silly during the picture that we had to capture her one last time.
Having some fun on the jumpin' pillows.
LOST! In David Archuletta's eye!!!
One last picture with Grandma in some big rocking chair.


6 things people say:

Natalie Ropelato said...

Hey Stacie, I was looking at Shay's blog and saw a link to yours. It looks like you had a lot of fun when your mom was up, but was she there for the cardboard slide? If she was I bet she was freaking out. I know my kids grandmas would be :)

Nicole said...

I love all the posts, but I especially liked the ones of the cardboard slide and unicorn hair. Just cracks me up!! Jerid has not changed!

Becca Jo said...

yay she posts!! :) looks like fun. I am glad your mom was able to visit.

Destini said...

Wow that was a lot of posting! Looks like you guys have been having fun. Love all the craziness Jerid puts you and the girls through. It was nice to see your mom she looks great! Tell her I say "Hi".

Anonymous said...

Where do you live now, Stacie? Because all these places you're visiting are in my neck of the woods! And I can't believe you haven't commented about my pictures of us from back in the day on my blog!

Amber said...

That place looks like so much fun! How nice to have your mom come visit. I hope she is doing well. She is so sweet. Your kids look so cute. Looks like you guys have had a great fall! Missed you at the party.