Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update....

This has been one crazy month for us, but here is an update of what happend with our van.....
The insurance deemed the vechicle a "totall loss", and so we are going (much to my childrens dismay) to not be getting it back. As you can see, Jerid did a great job on wrecking the van! When he does something, he does it right the first time, so there will be no questions asked!It was quite a sad day for me when we went to go and get our plates off of the van, I never even got to drive it one last time...(sigh). It is just a van, I know!!!

The girls wanted to give a pose at the Copart, where the van was at. What a bunch of wacko's!
And here is Jerid, the day after the wreck. His eye was swollen shut when he woke up! I told him he looked like Quazi-Motto from Hunchback! (I am not sure if that is how you spell his name, but you know what I mean...)


1 things people say:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Jarid is all right. What a scary thing to have happen. You're kids are so dang cute. Good luck with your little one and pre-school. I wish I had advice for you, but I'm not there yet. River will be in preschool next year.