Thursday, January 17, 2008

the beautician

So, I have been needing to get my hair done again, but this is not what I meant. One day Reagen said that she wanted to do my hair, and I thought that will be fun for her. And I wasn't planning on going any where,(as you can tell from the picture, I look quite lovely!). So I got out all of the hair things that I could find that she could put in by herself, and let her go to work. She talked to me like she was at work and I was her client. "Madam, how would you like your hair done today?" and, "Did your mom drop you off and say that it was ok for you to get your hair done?" FUN STUFF! I love being a mom!

The finished product! Nice! Not to bad of a picture, I took it myself! That's talent!
Whoa, a little close up huh! But I had to get a picture of me and my "beautician"!

0 things people say: