Monday, January 28, 2008

Kids say the funniest things....

So, the other day Reagen and I were walking or actually running down the stairs to play a game or watch a movie just something, I can't really remember what, but we were both going quite fast. Well I skipped the last stair and Reagen tried to do the same thing, but she almost fell. After it happened, she said "Whoa, that FREAKED my belly out!" I just looked at her for a moment and kind of laughed and said "Oh, that is kind of scary huh."
Then later that same day, Reagen, Averee and I were getting ready for lunch. Reagen and Averee were sitting at the table while I was making their sandwiches. Averee was just laughing her head off at Reagen. Reagen was no longer sitting down. She was like dancing on the chair making Averee laugh. Well, I was just bringing them their lunch to the table, and Reagen stopped and said "I better just chill for a little bit." I started laughing cause I have never heard her say that before. I know now why she said it. It's because I tell the girls that they need to "chill" when they are getting a little crazy! Oh kids are so funny! What would our lives be like with out them? I know that I would not like to find out!

0 things people say: