Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas day (a little late on the posting, I know)

Christmas was so nice this year, beacuse we stayed home the whole day! It was wonderful to just hang out in our pj's all day long. The kids loved not having to hurry and open their presents just to get ready to leave them home and not play with them. I would defiently love to keep this as a Christmas tradition!


Averee is still not sure what to do when a present is placed before her, so of course I have to help her!
Reagen got the baby that she said she wanted, "baby emma", I don't think it was all that she thought that it was. She looked at it and said to me, "this isn't baby emma, she can eat and poop all by herself. This baby can't" So we thought that Santa did well at getting her "baby emma", but maybe not.
Averee loved baby emma though. As soon as she saw Reagen open her up, she ran right over and as you can see, laid on top of the box and Reagen did not like that at all!
Cambree asked for Little Pet Shop this year. The girls have a good time playing together.

The girls got Jerid a Nerf shooting game and it has been a lot of fun to play with. I think that adults have more fun than kids do with it. You just have to watch out for the darts. They hurt! Especially in the eye. I know first handed.

0 things people say: