Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another school year has begun!

I can't believe that my oldest child is old enough to be in 2nd grade!!! It freaks me out! I can't believe that I am that old!! Cambree started school on Thursday (of all days) August 21. She was so nervous for school this year, because she heard that all of the 2nd grade teachers yell alot. But I just told her that if she did what she was supposed to, then the teacher wouldn't be yelling at her. Cambree then proceeded to tell me that sometimes she doesn't listen, and do what she is told. Well, at least she is honest, right? What do you say to that?
Here she is with her really good friend Hannah, in front of the school. Don't they look so excited to be there?

Her teacher, Mrs. Alexander. We will see how happy they are with each other at the end of the school year! Just kidding. ha ha ha....



6 things people say:

WheelersFamily said...

B, she is so darling.

Destini said...

I used to think that it was only you that was old cuz you were the only one with a child in all day school but the rest of us are sure catching up with you! LOL! She does look so excited, hope all goes well with her "yelling" teacher. :)

Des said...

Okay I will be the first to say it...that teacher, looks horribly mean! My bet would be on the yelling also. I wish Cambree the best of luck with that one!

Chadli Bodily said...

She is so cute! I love the flip...cherrish the days of the cute child, soon she will be sitting in her 7th grade science class with a bad perm just smiling at people because that is what her mom said to do ! :)

Marc and Shay said...

I can't believe you have a second grader either. She does look cute, and i hope that her teacher doesn't yell too much either. What a cute family you have!

Becky and Bryce said...

Ohhhh she looks so old. I like her hair cut. Cute!!!