We are finally putting our season passes to cherry hill to good use! Although this is only the 2nd time we have been there this year, I am glad that we are finally going! I however did not take very many pictures, I forgot up until we were about ready to go. So enjoy what's here!
I also saw Mrs. Shannano! (that would be you Shannon) It was good to see her. I am so glad that we keep in touch! I love to see all of my old friends from school days!
Watch online films
11 years ago




2 things people say:
Oh, I called you the same way you called me. Ha ha ha ha We will have to let each other know when we go next time Kimberlen would love to go with older kids.
Definetly call Destini next time you come down. We are there like 3 times a week and Destini would come join us it would be fun!
Post a Comment