Well, this was by far the funnest thing we have done all summer long! I am sure that many of you will, after reading this think, why can't we do something fun like that at our house? Well, I must tell you that you just are not lucky enough. We spent two of the happiest days of our lives shoveling out all of the sand from our "small" sandbox. The cats in our neighborhood have declared it "the best place to go poo" in the neighborhood. Yes, I know what you are all thinking, DUH... of course cats would love to go poo in a huge litter box! But we never had any problems with this until just last year, and then this year the cats must have invited every cat they knew to come and check it out because it was just awful! We worked so hard to shovel out all that sand...It probably doesn't look like the sand is even gone, but it is. We had to recruit our neighbor boys to come and join "the fun" and help.
This is our wonderful neighbor Jeret. He was such a big help. Jerid and I would still be shoveling poo if he wasn't there to help out. So Thanks Jeret!
We aren't sure yet what we will put in to replace all the sand, but I will make sure that it is something that cat's will not enjoy pooping in!
Watch online films
11 years ago




1 things people say:
Okay can I just say FINALLY!!!! Where they heck have ya been? Missed your updates!!! Looks fun... wanna come do the same thing to our huge litter box? ;)
Post a Comment