I took Jerid with me last night on my long run, so I wouldn't be by myself. He rode his bike pulling Reagen and Averee, while I ran along the side of him. I don't think that we will be doing this again. I had the great idea to run at night so that it wouldn't be so hot. We left last night around 8:30. (I had to run 8 miles. Not a good idea to leave that late.) I didn't take into consideration how dark it would get! I made it back home around 9:45 and it was really dark. The route that I had chosen was uphill all the way back home! I forgot how hard it would be for Jerid to pull about 50 lbs.! He was totally dieing! (As was I) Anyways, Jerid was walking the bike up the hill, and had time to look in the middle of the dark and find this lovely snake on the side of the road. I don't know how he could find it, it was so dark! He has a 6th sense for these types of things I guess. Anyway I made it back home first and had to hurry to get the van to go back and find Jerid and the girls. They were actually not to far behind, but it was scary running in the pitch black! I would definetly not recommend this activity!
Watch online films
11 years ago




3 things people say:
Sure hope that snake is not still in your house!! It is so great to hear that you are so commited to running...still it makes me jealous.
That's what time we go running at. I LOVE it!!!
I always hated running in the dark too, but that was usually the only time I could go! I wish you lived closer then we could run together in the dark!
Post a Comment