I can't believe that Averee is already showing interest in the whole potty thing! She just seems so little to me still! She is my baby! (I also don't know why my kids have to do just about everything naked! And why it is that I have to post pictures about it!) Whenever I ask the older girls if they need to use the bathroom before we leave somewhere, it is always Averee that shouts me!!! She has actually gone on the toilet twice! She may be ready, but it's me who has to be! I am not sure that I am ready to conquer this feat yet. I love the fact that I don't have to constantly watch the clock and make sure that someone hasn't had an
accident in their panties! But I know that I don't want to miss this window of opportunity, so I think that I will really start working with her next week! Hopefully she will still be interested, if not then no shirt off my back! I would rather wait until she is older!
Doesn't she just look so happy there on her Dora seat? To cute if you ask me! (That's why I post all of their nuddie pictures!)
Watch online films
11 years ago




4 things people say:
ha ha ha ha
She is darling!! She is going to be so proud of these pictures when she gets older.
Wow it will be nice to not have to buy diapers though right? She is adorable!!
I just want to wish you both GooD LucK !!!
Sooooo cute!!! Take ADVANTAGE!!!
ps what the crap is wrong with your blog page. everything is yellow and I have to highlight to read it? Maybe it's just me?
Post a Comment