Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bee's game.....

So like forever ago, we were able to go to a Bee's game. We had such a fun time. The girls were totally exctited to go and watch baseball. Cambree kept on saying "I totally need to watch them play, so I know how to play! I am so excited!" It was so much fun!! The girls had such a blast! It was perfect night for a baseball game!


They had a free "train" ride around the park. The girls, (and myself) had a great time on it.

Watching the game intently with dad.


Attacking dad with kisses!

It was so much fun to go and spend time together as a family. I would totally recommend this activity to any family. Even though I am not really sure who even won the game! But it was still a blast!

3 things people say:

Amber said...

Way fun! I have never been to a baseball game, other than familys. I find baseball boring! ;) We might try a Raptors game this weekend, we have free tickets, hopefully we can have a much fun as you guys did.

Destini said...

That looks alot more fun than we had when we went! We sat is the stands though and there is only so much entertaining you can do in a seat. Too fun! I am trying to convince Mr boring to try it again.

Becky and Bryce said...

Looks like so much fun, we ment to go all summer, but summer got away from us. You all look like you had such a great time.