Monday, August 4, 2008

Changes

So just to let all of you know, we have had a few changes here at the Johnson house hold! Jerid has a new job, and we are all so excited about it! This new jobs means that he will be home now for every holiday, (no more going solo for me and the girls on the 4th of July! Yay!) He will also be home at reasonable hours (because most of his job he gets to do at home!) And he will be able to see the girls in any extra curricular activity they may have! (No more missed soccer games for dad!) He is doing Real estate investing and Marketing. (No, this does not mean that he will be selling real estate). We are planning on opening an office out here in Tooele. Sorry folks, for those who would like us to move closer, I don't see that happening any time soon. We really like it out here in the boonies, and we have made some really good friends out here. So for now we are going to be out here in B.F.E! I am so happy for Jerid, he is so happy at his new job. He is not stressed anymore about work, and it is something that he really enjoys doing!

9 things people say:

Becca Jo said...

Congratulations Jerid!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.

WheelersFamily said...

That is awesome!!!! So are you starting your own business???

Becky and Bryce said...

Yah, hope it's as awesome as it sounds. Keep me posted!

Ben Rollins said...

Yea Jerid!! Does Ben know this yet? I'll let him know if he doesn't. I'm sure he'll want to hear all about it!

Marc and Shay said...

That's awesome! I hope that it all works out great, I am happy for you to be able to enjoy the holidays so much more...that's awesome!

The Bruces said...

Stacey, I know exactly how you guys feel, it is just the way I felt when Nate started doing this... and things have never been better for us. Hope to see you again soon!

Amy said...

That is great news! It will be so nice to spend more time together as a family! Good for you guys!

Amber said...

I am so excited for you guys! That will be so much nicer for you and him. I bet your girls are so happy!

Shannon said...

Congrats Jared! It will be nice that you guys can spend more time together!