Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding

Ok, so I am a total dork, and I don't know how to take this "lovely" picture off of here, but this picture was supposed to be at the end of the post. Well, we are definitly not as good as Becca at taking our own picture, but it was fun trying! Wow. Is all I can say about it.


So, the day has come when my best friend from elementary school has become Mrs. Rebecca Mullan!!! I am so happy for the new couple! And jealous that they got to go to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Why didn't we plan something like that for our honeymoon? We totally thought that Park City would be fun, but boy were we WRONG!!! It was so expensive how could we afford anything, we just got married! Enough about me, this post is all about my Becca Jo!
I just want her to know how much I appreciate her and her friendship throughout these many years! I am so glad that I had her through some of my toughest times! She has been by my side through a lot and I just want her to know that I am truely grateful for her! I am so glad that I didn't miss the ceremony. I was in a panic trying to make it on time, that I was sobbing in the car because I didn't want to miss anything! Thanks Becca, for everything, and congrats on the blessed day! I know that the Lord will surely bless you two!!


Isn't her cake so pretty! I loved it!


Becca looked so pretty in her dress, and I am not really sure that we do her any justice in this picture! Although, we are all so "hot"!



5 things people say:

WheelersFamily said...

sure take all the picture's after Dest and I leave!

Destini said...

Cute! As I was driving home I thought why the heck didn't we all get a picture with the beautiful bride? So I am glad to see that some of you did. And I agree it was a great day and how thankful we all are to have great friends.

Becca Jo said...

You made me cry right before the ceremony, and you made me cry reading your post!!! I too cherish our friendship and I am so glad you were there to share in one of the best days ever!!!!! Hawaii was awesome :) But expensive too. Way better than Park City though ;) Love ya!!

Amy said...

I love the pictures... and I agree we ARE all so hot :) Becca's wedding was very beautiful and it was great to be there sharing the good times with friends. I feel truly blessed with the friendships we all have.

Becky and Bryce said...

Yah Becca JO!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for her. You're the bestest friend. I'm glad you shared her with us!