Monday, August 4, 2008

Lessons....

So, I wonder if we have all learned a lesson from this experience....I doubt it. But here is what happend. Remember the snake that Jerid found while we were running the other night? Well, that snake my friend, is the culprit! Averee loved to be by the snake, she was always asking for the snake. Jerid had it out holding it and I guess Averee was moving to fast for the snake, (they apparently do not like any kind of fast movement!) and that is when she was first bitten on the head, (in the hair, so no damage was done). She didn't cry when the first "attack" happend, but she looked at Jerid like "what the crap just happend?" Then the snake decided that the first bite did no good and went in for a second. And this was the results! She cried quite a bit a first, but then if we asked her if she wanted to see the snake again she said yes! Did she learn her lesson? I surely doubt it, and will we have another snake? I am sure that the answer to that question is YES!



My poor baby! Jerid and I laughed at the whole experience, isn't that sad? What great parents we are!


3 things people say:

Becca Jo said...

Poor baby! She is a tough cookie though!

Becky and Bryce said...

Ohhh Averee, Poor kiddo! She's a trooper!

Destini said...

You better tell that dad to get tose dangerous animals out of there! Poor girl.