Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun while blogging!

So, while I have been happily "blogging" (all day, because I have not done it since the begging of the month). The children were all down stairs watching a movie and being quiet, I hear a noise. The kind of noise that you just know that it is not good. Averee had found her way up the stairs by herself (I hadn't gotten them breakfast, I'm bloggin. Leave Mom alone.) I guess she was hungry and decided to help herself to a box of Kix. No harm done, just a Mom who is embarassed that her 1 year old has to help herself to her own breakfast!


UH-OH! I've been caught!

7 things people say:

WheelersFamily said...

I love Averee... she is so darling.
Love the music. Imagine me singing this next part.


You and me and me and you...so happy togetherrr
la la lala la la

Marc and Shay said...

I love all the new blogs, you blog like me, a ton at a time. Plus, I love your template, I think i'll have to look into yours more. Your family is darling! I am so glad that you share, hope you have a great 4th!

Phoebe said...

Hello, it's Phoebe. Jerid announced that you had a blog on his facebook, so I thought I would take a peek and say hello. Your girls are getting so big!

Phoebe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Destini said...

Don't worry you are not the only mom that has kids trying to get what ever they can to eat because they are so hungry. I love it!!

Chadli Bodily said...

Stac... What's up? I actually ran into Brandi the other day al the WalMart and she was telling me all about you guys blogging. I told her I would have to check it all out! Very cute family! I told she would have to call when you all got together again, so let me know. I am adding you to mine as well, so I will be checking back often! (sad to say, but I think that is where I actually spend more of my blogging time...seeing what everyone else writes. I am still getting use to this whole thing.)

Amber said...

Dont you love the things kids get into?? It makes me feel good that I am not the only one that walks into a disaster area after being gone for like a minute! Love all the new posts, your page is so cute. Where do you find your templates?