Friday, June 27, 2008

Where's Averee?

We know it means trouble when Averee has gone missing. The other day when Jerid and the older girls were getting ready to go camping, Averee was gone. I asked Jerid if she ran outside during all the commotion of everyone else going in and out of the house. So we looked outside and through the upstairs, no Averee. But to our surprise, she found the flour container the someone used to find movies for the long drive. (I will not name any names, Jerid. He put it there so Cambree and Reagen could pick out some movies.) Averee was happily playing in the new found dust. Aren't kids just great?!

4 things people say:

WheelersFamily said...

ha ha ha
Jerid is funny. He seems like he isa funny dad. I bet your kids adore him.
Oh one more thing...
TAKE OFF THE RESTRICTION, PLEASE!!!

ha ha ha
Everyone time I am going to remind you until you TAKE OFF THE RESTRICTION!

Becca Jo said...

Averee is so cute and in to everything. I love it!!!

Destini said...

Ha What a little pistol she is! Aalthough this was not ALL her fault.

Becky and Bryce said...

Okay so it's so funny the things that the 3rd child can get into and away with. I'm sure Molly will follow her foot steps. How do we keep track of them all?