Whenever Jerid goes away for any reason, I try to do some kind of project. This time it was to paint our front door. I am very happy with how it turned out. When I got home from a girls day, Jerid beat me home and saw the door first. He called me and said, "So, you painted the door" and I said "Do you not like it? I love it!" He then proceeded to tell me that it looked orange, which it was clearly not, I mean it is called "Fireside". I know that fire does have orange in it, but this is clearly red! How could he not see that. Well, he also told me that Cambree was very unhappy about the new door too. So, just when I was so excited at the job that I had done, my family was very disapproving. When I got home later that evening, I think that the color must have worn on them because now they seem to like it. I don't care if they like it, because I LOVE IT!! I hope that you can see it, it might be kind of hard, but I think that it makes my house not look YELLOW anymore! Wooooohoooo! I am very pleased with this. If you have a hard time telling what it looks like, then you might have to take a trip out here and see it for yourself!

Watch online films
11 years ago




6 things people say:
Love the new door. It makes everything more colorful and dramatic. Definitely a good move. Your yard looks great. I miss grass.
Oh and one more thing...
TAKE OFF THE RESTRICTION, PLEASE!
The picture does not do justice to the glory that is your new front door! Sometimes I look out the window just to see it. Good job on the blog. I have major blog envy. :)
I think it looks great. And it doesn't look orange to me at all :)
I like it too!! Looks Great!
I don't know what Sara is talking about, I have no problems??
I too love the door. But definantely will have to take a drive out to see it in person, for the whole dramatic look. You're flowers look really great!!!
Wow thats alot of posting for one day! So many funny and sad (the snake) stories. Congrats on the 5K! Thats awesome!!!!! Love the door too!
Post a Comment