Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How does your garden grow?

Actually to my suprize, really well considering the little "winter wonderland" we gave our plants a few months ago! Jerid has worked really hard in the gardens this year, and we have a lot of plants to show for it! We only lost a few plants with our deep freeze. The rest are doing really well. We have strawberries, asparagus, spinach, lettuce, carrots, and beets to name a few. (And I mean few. Jerid bought so many seeds this year it's not even funny. He tends to get a little carried away some times, but I sure do love the guy!)



4 things people say:

Becca Jo said...

Wow way to go!! When we get a house Ken's wants a garden but I know nothing so you will have to give me some pointers :)

Destini said...

Isn't it fun! Now you too will have to share some of the friuts of life with others when you find you can't quite eat them all before they go bad. I will have to post some of my garden to so you can see!

WheelersFamily said...

is this the square foot gardening? This seems the best way to garden.

Shannon said...

WOW! we always start one but then by the end of the summer we just have a big mess! Good Job!