When you read the title, you have to sing the jingle from the commercial. That's what I did when I made the title. (I'm weird, I know, but whatever). Isn't that a cool picture of Cambree, I mean I am no professional (Shannon) but, I must say that it does look pretty cool.
This is Reagens first experience with a slip and slide. She did really well on it.
Little Averee, her first time too, we had regular clothes on her at first, because she didn't like the whole sprinkler thing, so we thought that this too, would be a flop. But she got right into it and really did "slip"!
Watch online films
11 years ago




5 things people say:
I love the slip and slide. I love that you sang the title. Ohhh Stace I love ya!!!
ha ha ha
I love the last picture of Averee. How funny!!
Next party at your house... we'll have a water party. Fun!!
I think a water party would be great! I love slip and slides! Your kids looked like they were having so much fun. Remember when we made a slip n slide of our own with wet grass after a soccer game? That was fun.
haha that looks like fun! Great shots, where are the ones with you going down the slide?
Post a Comment